Hey, it’s New Year’s Eve! While most people are making their New Year’s Resolutions List, I’d like to take this time to pause, reflect, and thank God for all the amazing things He has done in my life.
This list is actually about breakthroughs in my life from my Faith Goals 2014.
1. God planted me in a group in VME among women of great faith who will help me grow more in Christ. I did not have just one but two! 🙂
2. God enabled me to partner in what He is doing in the campuses. 🙂
3. God gave me a FREE phone. I prayed for it last January, I got it last November. It’s not top of the line but, hey, it’s free! This 2015 I should be more specific, right? 🙂
4. God gave salvation for our relatives. My second cousin Ate Sally and I are doing one2one! 🙂
5. God blessed me with a promotion to next rank level. 🙂
6. God assigned me to a branch that helped me grow professionally and gain meaningful relationships — Eastwood Branch it is! 🙂
8. God gave me another opportunity to disciple one more teller. 🙂
9. God entrusted me with the responsibility of leading younger women and they’re not just ordinary women. They’re single moms– strong yet fragile and dearly loved by God. It’s such an honor and privilege. 🙂
10. God brought me to a beautiful country for a very important task: to share His love to others. Thankful for the people who partnered with us. You know who you are. 🙂
14. And last, but definitely not the least, after seven years of waiting, God told me to include LOVE LIFE in my faith goals for 2014. Funny because last 2013, I actually told God I wanted to be beautifully single for the rest of my amazing life. But then, He changed my heart and asked me to step out in faith to ASK.
Half a year later, I was asked, “would you consider this man who has been your frenemy (friend + enemy) to be your partner in life?”
He showed me this man who entrusted me to the Lord’s safekeeping and guidance, the man whose unconditional love reminded me of God’s redemptive and transformative grace, the man whose smile I not only like but who makes me like my smile when I am with him, and the man who shares the same passion for running/jogging with me. I thank God for the gift that is Boy Labo-Linaw. 🙂
You noticed that I began each item with God because I acknowledge that all of these would not be possible without Him working in and through my life.
There’s still so many things to be thankful for but I hope you were already inspired to commit your plans to Him, let Him do the writing, and fully obey His commands.
To my readers, thank you from the bottom of my heart, intestines, and liver, for journeying with me this 2014. Happy 2015! 😉